Who should attend and what they can expect from these sessions
Communicating Across Cultures training session is for people who are engaged in the following situations:
- Professionals working with people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Service providers within human services sector.
- Team leaders who deal with team members from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Medical professionals who provide services to a culturally diverse population.
- People who work in highly emotionally charged situations.
- People who work with refugees with traumatic experiences before arrival.
- People who are interested in understanding emotional intelligence in a simple language.
Mind Your Thoughts training session is for people who experience the following issues:
- Carrying on work related stress and anxiety to the privacy of their home.
- Processing too much work related information at any given time.
- People who work with victims of abuse and violence with emotionally intense stories.
- People who experience certain crisis beyond their ability to control or moderate.
- People who suffer severe emotional trauma due to relationship breakdown.
- People who have a sleeping disorder due to remembering their day time work related challenges.
- People who want to learn practical tools for meditation.
- People who have lost the ability to control their thought patterns.
Unlearning about cultures is the gateway to learning
Mind Your Thoughts
Meditation and self awareness by Dr Farvardin Daliri
Do your best with no fear by Dr Farvardin Daliri
Your True Calling