Mind Your Thoughts - Topics Covered in Training Session
- Learn to develop immunity from work related emotional hazards and how to switch off the internal, emotional chain reaction after a challenging day of work.
- Learn how to selectively focus your mind after an intense day of dealing with emotionally charged situations.
- Learn to recognise difference between the minds operation and emotional auto-reflex chain reaction.
- Learn meditation with practical tools.
- Learn how to choose thoughts instead of reacting involuntary to random thought patterns.
- How to remain calm and prepare for sleep.
- How to perform "active breathing".
- How to block the daytime traumas from reengaging the mind and emotions during evening and sleep.
- How to gain hope and optimism in a hopeless situation.
- How to cancel unpleasant thoughts and emotions.
- How to acquire a still mind, restful heart and relaxed body when you need it.
Unlearning about cultures is the gateway to learning
Mind Your Thoughts
Meditation and self awareness by Dr Farvardin Daliri
Do your best with no fear by Dr Farvardin Daliri
Your True Calling